Wedding Photographer based
in Frankfurt. Follow you wherever
your love destination is.
You found your ride or die and want to capture your love story forever ? I got you!
I’m ready to capture all your emotions in a authentic, timeless and fun way.
I am your safe space - just be who you are.
All about your connection,
intimacy and your story.
I will travel where
your love will take me.
Your big day captured in a timeless, artistic and genuine way.
Lets create art
I’ve got to be your ride or die? Congratulations, that’s gonna be awesome! I will send you the contract and I require a 30% deposit to save you the spot. The remaining 70% will be paid just after the wedding so you don’t need to worry about anything short before your wedding day.
If everything fits in your plans, we get to know each other personal. I love to meet for a good coffee in town or we can schedule a video-call if you’re not living down the road. Capturing a wedding is such a personal thing, that’s why there needs to be a connection between us. This is the base for taking authentic, emotional and touching pictures.
I typically will respond within the next 24-48h. I will tell you if the day is still available and send you all the information.
The first step is to tell me all the details about your plans. The more I know about you and your intentions, the better I can imagine and understand what you truly value. You can type in everything I need to know in the contact form.
I’m a curly head based in Frankfurt, Germany. Nothing drives me more than grabbing my camera and being creative. People and their stories inspire me in a way nothing else can and although I would describe myself more as an introvert than extrovert, I can’t imagine anything better than rock your big day with you! I got your back when you’re searching for timeless, pure and authentic pictures with an artsy touch.
I will be more than just a photographer on your wedding day - let me calm you down when you’re stressed, help you to close the dress then everybody else is struggling with it or get yourself a coffee or drink when you need it - see me as a friend.
- Catherine & Marius
Hello Vanessa! Thank you so much for everything! The pictures are so great, just like we imagined them to be. We are so happy that we choose you to be our wedding photographer and if we would be getting married a second time, we would definitely book you again! Especially all the little details and the GIFs that you added, made everything more special and meaningful.
- Maxime & Stephan
Vanessa captured our wedding last year and it was perfect from the beginning til the end. Regardless of whether it was the engagement shooting, follow-up meeting before the wedding with ice cream or the wedding itself - Vanessa was always professional, pleasant and relaxed. The photos are all beautiful and show the day in the same way we felt it. If you like authentic, anti-cliche and personal photos you should definitely go with Vanessa!
- Helena & Marco
We can recommend Vanessa from the bottom of our hearts! The first contact was lovely, easy and professional. At the Shooting itself we felt comfortable, although it was the first time in front of a camera. Vanessa didn’t mind to do the session completely in English, as my partner isn’t speaking German very well. She choose a wonderful location and the setting was tailored down to us. The pictures truly catch the vibe between us - as if she would know us personally. On top of that she delivered the pictures very fast.
tell me about your plans *
tell me about your relationship *
your favorite travel destination
how did you find me?
desired date / timeframe
what are you interested in? *
your names *
Thanks for your message. If you don't hear from me within the next 48h don't hesitate to contact me via mail at email@example.com